This device aligns and packs into boxes pouches that are cut into single unit or continuous packages in multiple units with a filling/packaging machine.
Labor saving effects
approx. 20 pouches/minAfter installing the device
approx. 240 pouches/min
- Equipment capacity: 240 pouches/min
- An AC servo motor drive is adopted for the shutter rotation. Quiet work environment is maintained despite the high-speed operation.
- Easy-to-slide embossed plate is adopted for shutters.
- A two-stage shutter system is adopted. The pouches can be counted continuously without temporarily suspending supply when switching boxes.
- Equipped with a 10.0-inch color touch panel
Operation is made extra easy.
- Special shapes are adopted to rails and wheels of the cart for smooth movement.
|Capabilities||240 sachets/min (max.)
*Sachet Length 50mm, Capacity is 12m/min approx
|Pouch specification||Width 65 – 150mm
Length 480mm(Continuous Sachets Length)
Thickness 10mm (max.)
|Box dimensions||Length 500mm(max.)
Width 450mm (max.)
Height 290mm (max.)
|Boxed weight||Max. 15kg|
|Power||3φ AC200V 50/60Hz 1.0kVA|
|Machine weight||(Main Unit) Approx. 100kg|
|Air supply||0.5MPa 20ℓ/min (ANR) dry air|