This device aligns and packs into boxes pouches that are cut into single unit or continuous packages in multiple units with a filling/packaging machine.
Labor saving effects
approx. 20 pouches/minAfter installing the device
approx. 240 pouches/min
- Equipment capacity: 240 pouches/min
- An AC servo motor drive is adopted for the shutter rotation. Quiet work environment is maintained despite the high-speed operation.
- Easy-to-slide embossed plate is adopted for shutters.
- A two-stage shutter system is adopted. The pouches can be counted continuously without temporarily suspending supply when switching boxes.
- Equipped with a 10.0-inch color touch panel
Operation is made extra easy.
- Special shapes are adopted to rails and wheels of the cart for smooth movement.
*The maximum capacity will vary depending on the conditions of the packaging materials and contents.
|Pouch specification||Width 65 – 150mm
Length 70 – 130mm
Continuous packaging length 500mm (maximum)
|Width 400 – 550mm
Depth 450mm (maximum)
Height 290mm (maximum)
|Boxed weight||Maximum 15kg|
|Power supply||3φ AC200/220V 50/6Hz 1.0kVA|
|Air source||0.5ＭＰａ 20L/min (ANR) dry air|