The “goal” Mitsuhashi Corporation uses for a basis for us to exist as a company.
It is our goal to be a company where all our employees realize a fulfilling life with pride and hope, contribute to society through work, gain proper compensation and develop themselves.
The company Mitsuhashi Corporation hopes to become.
- “Creating a company that clients feel happy to have a business relationship with.”
- “Creating products that clients feel pleased to use.”
- “Creating a corporate culture in which our employees feel glad to work.”
Mitsuhashi Corporation provides customer value through development of products
and services from the clients’ standpoint.
- “Product development and the provision of services that require less maintenance for clients”
- “Product development and the provision of services that do not stop a client’s production process”
- “Product development and the provision of services that are easy to use by clients”
Code of Conduct
This is a “code of conduct” that we must comply with in order
to realize our management philosophy and fulfill developmental guidelines.
Note: Only the first line of all items is excerpted and shown below.
- 1.All “conduct and actions” in society are created from interactions between people.
- 2.Judge what is “right or wrong” as human beings and take actions, not judging if it is “advantageous or disadvantageous” to you.
- 3.Realize incompatibility exists in society and they balance out each other.
- 4.Know that “action-reaction law” works physically as well as mentally.
- 5.Keep in mind to fight in the middle of the ring.
- 6.Deal with clients with sincerity. Do not deal with them with deceitfulness.
- 7.Try to see things comprehensively from a higher perspective over the long term.