- The founder Kaname Mitsuhashi established the company at 72, Shin-Marutamachi, Kawabata Higashi Hairu, Magohashi-dori, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City.
Began production of precision machine parts.
- Relocated headquarters to 6 Mibubojo-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto City
and changed the company name to “Mitsuhashi Corporation”.
- Became a contracting company to Shimazu Corporation to manufacture medical X-ray machines
and material testing machines.
- Entered the automated labor-saving business for the textile industry.
Manufactured sheet edge position control equipment for fabric dyeing and finishing machines.
- Advanced to industrial dryer business in the textile industry.
Developed a gas combustion safety device for dryers.
- Relocated the plant to 25, Shunei-cho, Saiin, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City.
- Entered the film, paper and rubber processing industry and printing industry.
Developed a line mark position control (LPC) device.
- Increased operating capital to 100 million yen.
- Entered the food industry.
Developed automated pouch dispenser (SDM series).
- Developed LPC control panel “MS-200”.
- Entered the general industrial equipment industry.
Developed AIREX SHAFT.
- Developed automated chain form pouch dispenser (KD series).
- Entered the sewing industry.
Developed auto-seamers using industrial sewing machines.
- Established the group company Sunbridge Corporation
in Ochiai-cho, Maniwa-gun, Okayama.
- Developed the pouch loader (KE series)
—automated cartoning device for chain form pouches using microcomputer control.
- Developed the aligned cartoning machine.
- Opened the Tokyo Branch.
- Developed a full-auto edge guide control system equipped with image sensor.
- Developed a card dispenser that can accommodate stickers and cards.
Moved to the new Headquarters building when it was complete.
Hiroshi Mitsuhashi assumed office as Representative Director.
- Opened the Kyushu Branch.
- Developed the card dispenser equipped with Cam-rack (CD series).
- Developed high-speed pouch stocker (CS series).
- Developed the winder for nickel-metal hydride batteries (MW series).
- Began a new business policy throughout the company.
Developed high-speed pouch cutter (KS series).
- Developed high-speed pouch dispenser.
Developed the reflective marking sensor equipped with image sensor.
Developed the rubber-surfaced air shaft “Rubber Chuck”.
- Commemorated our 60th anniversary.
Commercialized the web guide system for clean rooms.
Developed and commercialized innovative contactless pitch detection unit.
- Began the manufacturing and sales of UE “Expander Rollers” after business transferred from U-Engineering Industrial.
- Participated in solar cell production line.
Developed and commercialized the web guide and tension control for a vacuum environment.
- Relocated the Tokyo branch to Edo-dori.
- Acquired “KES step 1”.
- Received “Oscar Certified Company” by Kyoto Advanced Science,Technology & Management Research Institute.
- Reached the 70th anniversary of founded.
Awarded as “Excellent SME in Kyoto (Manufacturing Division)” by Kyoto prefecture.
- Established a group company “Shanghai Mitsuhashi Trading Company” in Shanghai, China.
- Began the sales of the full lineup of the LPC G series.
- Awarded “Companies Driving Regional Growth” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Developed Rotary Card Dispenser “CDR-100”.
- Developed Card Dispenser “CDT-100”.
- Developed Pouch Stocker “CS-300”.
- Certified as “Kyoto Model Work-Life Balance Promoting Company” by Kyoto Prefecture.
Developed Pouch Dispenser “KD-80”.
Developed Pouch Dispenser “ADS-100”.
- Developed Pouch Dispenser “KDR-1”.