Miniature Roll Guide
- #Miniature Roll Guide
Used when carrying out alignment control in the intermediate process of web transport. Used in combination with G-series controller and sensor. It is equipped with brushless motor and is superior in maintainability and achieves high response and high precision control. It is used for narrow web of 600m width or less and is suitable for alignment control of packaging machines and sanitary goods manufacturing machines.
- Brushless DC motor free of maintenance is adopted.
- as a built-in ball screw-type microminiature actuator and is able to rotate the roll frame powerfully without rattling.
- The turning torque of the roll frame is over 3 times that of the conventional gear-type PG-100.
- Coupled with low backlash (less than one-tenth that of a conventional machine), it has a composition which supports the roll frame at 3 points, namely at the pivot axis and 2 points at cam follower, making it a highly rigid roll frame.
- Roll height is 28mm lower than a conventional machine and the minimum span of the cover is 175mm (conventionally 220mm), thereby a more compact layout is made possible.
- Because only a connector is necessary to connect PEM-type controller and PSM-type sensor, the wiring job is made simple.
|Power supply||DC24V±20% （supplied by CAN bus）|
|Consumption current||0.5A（when supply voltage is DC24V)|
|Scope of application||Roll surface length||150 – 650mm||200 – 650mm|
|Roll diameter||φ46 、φ78 Please inquire for other special specifications.|
|Correction amount ※1||±18mm||±19mm||±22mm||±25mm||±16mm||±18mm||±20mm||±27mm|
|Maximum web tension※2||230N
|Maximum web running speed||300m/min|
・Aluminum roll (with or without alumite)
・Rubber roll (NBR white)
・CFRP（with or without rubber cork winding)
Please inquire for other special specifications.
|Operating environment||Temperature：0 – 40 ℃ |
Humidity: 80%Rh or lower (no condensation)
|Mass (excluding roll, roll frame)||3.6kg|
|Connection||Connect to CAN bus using the accessory connector cable (accessory cable length:0.5ｍ） ※Dedicated cable and branch connector are required to connect to CAN bus.
These are available at our company (sold separately).
See the PEM-type controller catalog for connection structure.
|Other||＜Method of determining roll frame position＞
・Proximity switch is used to set center position and electronic counter-type to set stroke end position（position is set with a controller).
Automatically moves to the center when power is turned on (standard specification).
・Proximity switch for stroke end detection may be added as an optional feature.
（short type：±7°, long type：±4°）
※2．Tension is proportionate to the web width.